### Announcing the next BU Vote: 4-9 June 2021 ###

We advise Bitcoin Unlimited members that the next vote on BUIPs will be open for 5 calendar days in the window 4-9 JUNE 2021.

Proposers of existing draft BUIPs are welcome to advise that their BUIP is ready for a membership vote. The deadline for BUIPs is midday UTC, 20 MAY 2021.

Development BUIPs

Operational BUIPs

• None

Membership BUIP

• None

Note: we will use the vote recording and counting system on the BU website.

A “### VOTE ###” thread will be created on 4 June 2021, however, this will redirect members to the voting page on the website. Ideally, the vote thread will only be for Q&A and comments about the voting process.

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
VOTING FOR BUIP166 IS SET FOR 4 TO 9 JUNE 2021
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
15TiujYmnHa33fjEnasBBm1eWcGx9YEXPL
H++FvnJIXu2amhHpit6xP3suhy+iNBQerApQHDQBJ2EBNezqNAJXbbZvLgGV+szwo16EJpRryzH+HmVIY2xFq6g=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

1 Like

I don’t see an agenda as to the items to be voted on. Also, who is eligible to vote?

All BU members who do not have expired membership are eligible to vote.
The list of members can be found here: Bitcoin Unlimited Voting System click on member list at the top.

If you are unfamiliar with how BU operates, you can find the rules of the organisation here: https://www.bitcoinunlimited.info/resources/BUarticles.pdf
The document includes details about how to join, different roles in the organisation, voting procedures, and more.

1 Like

Thanks - but it appears that there are no BUIPs listed in this post to be voted on and the deadline was may 20th. What am I missing? I’m just curious to know what’s going to be up for the next vote and what is not. Anyway - the BU Articles of Federation are well done. I definitely support that agenda.

I have sent a notification to solex to update this thread.

1 Like

The only BUIP that has been raised this year is 166. That should be the only thing being voted on. I do not believe that there are any new members being voted on for memership either.

1 Like

Thanks @griffith for providing that information. The relevant details are updated. There is one BUIP in this voting round.

1 Like