We advise Bitcoin Unlimited members that the next vote on BUIPs will be open for 5 calendar days in the window 15-20 October 2021.
Proposers of existing draft BUIPs are welcome to advise that their BUIP is ready for a membership vote. The deadline for BUIPs is midday UTC, 1st October 2021.
- BUIP168: Add support for Native Introspection CHIP
- BUIP169: Add support for larger integers
- BUIP170: Implement CHIP 2021-01 Restrict Transaction Version
- BUIP171: Implement CHIP 2021-01 Allow Transactions to be smaller in size
- BUIP172: Evaluate CHIP-2021-05-vm-limits: Targeted Virtual Machine Limits
- BUIP174: Funded Development, aka Devpool4
- BUIP175: Taking VotePeer from Prototype to Production
- BUIP176: Flexibility for Long-term Developers
Note: we will use the vote recording and counting system on the BU website.
A “### VOTE ###” thread will be created on 15 October 2021, however, this will redirect members to the voting page on the website. Ideally, the vote thread will only be for Q&A and comments about the voting process.
Parallel-run using VotePeer
The new BU-sponsored blockchain voting system will also be used in the October vote.
Discussion will follow in this thread about piloting VotePeer.
BU members willing to vote using two systems, please reply to this thread for setup on VotePeer.
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
VOTING FOR BUIPs 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 IS SET FOR 15 TO 20 OCTOBER 2021
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----